Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24-hour Readathon!

readathonbutton 

I am minutes away from starting in my first ever Dewey's 24-hour Readathon and I can't wait!  Since this is my first time I will probably only be updating here at the end with totals.  I will mainly be posting updates in the File section of the Facebook Group under the file name Whitney's (Must Read Soon) Reading Log or posting under the name Whitney Severns Werling and my twitter account @MustReadSoon.  My TBR is not set in stone, but I did pick a few books so we shall see.  I also need to knock out some NetGalley's I have as well.  I am home alone today with my 2 boys so I know I won't be reading all day, but hoping I can get them excited enough to read some too!See you back here for the wrap-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment